The Forum Funway ยป Ecurb's Travels

• Bruce Burleson
    Bruce Burleson
    Walked 10 miles today again, including 200 steps to the top of Tower Bridge. I'm feeling pretty tired.

Walked 10 miles today again, including 200 steps to the top of Tower Bridge. I'm feeling pretty tired.

• Bruce Burleson
    Bruce Burleson
    Set out after Thanksgiving dinner for a 3 day road trip with my 15-year-old grandson. We are going to New Orleans on a whirlwind trip. He has his learners permit, so he drove all the way to our first destination, a Holiday Inn Express in Baytown, Texas. He did well in Houston traffic. Tomorrow, we complete the drive to NOLA, where we will stay in the Hotel Mazarin in the French Quarter. We will have a full day in NOLA, then leave after lunch on Saturday and drive through Cajun Country - Thibodeaux, New Iberia, Breaux Bridge (where we will stay for the night). Then, we will make our way home Sunday. This is our first road trip together, and I think it will be fun for both of us.

Set out after Thanksgiving dinner for a 3 day road trip with my 15-year-old grandson. We are going to New Orleans on a whirlwind trip. He has his learners permit, so he drove all the way to our first destination, a Holiday Inn Express in Baytown, Texas. He did well in Houston traffic. Tomorrow, we complete the drive to NOLA, where we will stay in the Hotel Mazarin in the French Quarter. We will have a full day in NOLA, then leave after lunch on Saturday and drive through Cajun Country - Thibodeaux, New Iberia, Breaux Bridge (where we will stay for the night). Then, we will make our way home Sunday. This is our first road trip together, and I think it will be fun for both of us.

Please or register to post.

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post